ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Col, what do you mean by "The biggest rises will come when gold dips"?
    Do you mean biggest rises after gold has dipped, or prices will rise as gold dips?

I think FX is driving gold at the moment. USD should we dropping but ECB and BOJ weakening their currencies in anticipation. USD may have an unnatural rise for some weeks before market forces take over. FED having rates on hold bound to weaken the USD before too long. Of course gold moves inversely to the USD, so gold may have some weeks of weakness before the next big run up. Look for gold to test its 200WMA, at about 1245, before heading for the 1400's. That's my current thinking anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236