ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Happy birthday Andy! Jeez the UK must be messed up when somebody as well off as you still gets freebies from the govt. Enjoy the free drugs!

People that are focussed on the mining startup date from the preso are missing the point. It's the size of the resource that will drive the SP.

With our assay technique pretty much ready to implement we can really start cranking out the assay results which will give us some indications of the true grade we're dealing with here and increase the grades bigtime.

When we start releasing drilling results that show that the holes are mineralised from top to bottom (EOH) at ~3-5oz/t AuEq up to 120m depth it will give the market a better feel for the potential here, i.e. two gold - silver - PGM open cut deposits bigger than Olympic Dam (IMO) with grades that smash the grades of the highest grade gold mine in the world, the Fosterville underground mine.

Of course we'll need a lot more drilling to define the tonnes (Olympic Dam M&I resource is 6Bt) but the evidence is there and our grades are already exceeding Fosterville by a big margin using testwork results.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1388/1388676-79ce4d47b7bd0f7d842cf5a0d23e30ec.jpg

http://www.mining.com/highest-grade-gold-mines-2017/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236