BBX 0.00% 24.0¢ bbx minerals limited

Hi Midnight26 and all, I’m not sure why the negative inuendo...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Midnight26 and all,

I’m not sure why the negative inuendo crowd make such a fuss about the fact that an exploration company may from time to time call on it’s investors to dip into their pockets. I’m not sure but in this case, I don’t think the company had to go far past their first five major shareholders to raise this one million dollars of working capital.

I’m fairly sure that the next time I need to assist in a CR it will be to purchase a substantial mining plant and as that will hopefully lead to an income stream I will once again be more than happy to participate.

I notice the AUD Gold price is approaching $1,750.00 as I write and as you commented recently the other precious metal prices are not too shabby either.

If the negative inuendo crowd where hoping to push the price down for a suitable entry point it would appear, they have failed; however, I guess it’s always worth a try. One can only wonder if they will be kicking themselves once they realise, they missed the fifteen-cent option to buy recently.

Well I guess you can only ever lead a horse to water!

By the way I had a milestone birthday yesterday I reached the age of 65 and can now enjoy my UK state pension, bus pass, free prescriptions and heating allowance Wheeeeeeeee!!!

May I take this opportunity to wish you Midnight26, Jeff and the management team, all current shareholders and even the negative inuendo crowd including our dear friend Eshmun a safe and Happy Christmas and a very prosperous New Year for 2019.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236