HAR 0.00% 4.0¢ haranga resources limited.

You might think there is some kind of genius required here....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,234 Posts.
    You might think there is some kind of genius required here. 'fraid not! It is just that simple. Bring on the JORC and exploration target at dund balag.

This one has plenty more northern exposure to come.

Any thoughts on what acquisition they might be talking about? Remaining selenge perhaps? Unaware of other mongolia iron ore miners out there.

I am taking a dip into VOR today as well. VOR looks to have that elephant potential about it but is in need of some serious capital all the same. There are some obvious linkages between the two; I wonder if linking them would be a good business idea. Maintaining hunnu as a lo minerne stallion seemed to work pretty well to find a customer. Mixing drinks would complicate the situation, but would be a great way to build a serious diversified miner.

Speaking of which, I still think that it is possible we will see an additional placement on HAR in the near term. $6m isn't what I was expecting so more to come perhaps?

SF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.954M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 19978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236