SMD 0.00% 1.0¢ syndicated metals limited

I agree, who else would invest after they completely turned...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I agree, who else would invest after they completely turned around from actually mining - due to start early this year and put off to increase to potential mining resource - yes remember they were going to go ahead and install an on-site processing plant - all was due to begin production end of 2015 ? Then suddenly the mining life decreased from 7+ years to 21 months and no mention of an on-site plant instead shipment to Mt.Isa which was too expensive .... I think CopperChem pulled the plug and hopes to keep this as a future resource to mine which commodity prices increase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236