AZM 3.57% 2.9¢ azumah resources limited

Yep, agree. Have been riding this "dark horse" for a few years...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Yep, agree. Have been riding this "dark horse" for a few years now myself and am very impressed with the work they've done to date. They just need to build the resource estimate to a size that will get the bigger boys attention. (for either a jv or t/o).

Timing of the CR has definitely taken all the wind out of the Brexit Gold spike. Ahh well. Have unitl teh 15th for the SPP. Will see if I can scrape togther some dosh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236