ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 347 Posts.
    The potential of this company is quite impressive - if they can just 'get on with it'. There should be little doubt that if they can commence their extensive drilling programe then their current market cap of about $27m should be dwarfed - I say that as it seems that the 'stuff' is there - they just need to drill and 'they should find'....so it seems (from historical actions).

I am more excited though about Bob 1. I want to know how much is there. Nice that we will own 46% of that also (fully diluted) should it turn out to be 'impressive'. Also would give us some bargaining power with D&G group about the possible elimination of AP with just Strike Resources remaining....hopefully. Should this happen this will eliminate a lot of potential delays in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236