ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

nothing to drive the sp currently imvho.. same old same old...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    nothing to drive the sp currently imvho.. same old same old sitting and waiting for 3rd parties to provide (or not provide) the path to our future ..

i would prefer a slow and steady rise ... a pip or two a day for the next few weeks would be great but not expecting anything special until a concrete deal is penned and ADO actually get something out of it for a change .. i think when/if that happens all the pent up frustration with ADO will make a really long vertical green candle !! One has to dream don't we ? ..

For now i have put my space shuttle, helmet and space suit away.. and now sipping on a double dose of reality .. i may still be working for sometime longer than i expected

2019? Could it really be next year? how many more times will i run that that phrase over in my head at the end of each year.. ? GLTA..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $1.618K 78.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1215000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 648018 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236