ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Good post ! We have all components of a speculative run in SP in...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    Good post !

We have all components of a speculative run in SP in place, capable and motivated new management team, two MTAs with global majors in the battery space and a POC market participation in the short term, IMO, which most people seem to forget when calculating risk ratios for ADO.

In my humble opinion, a risk averse overall market towards small caps, due to the Russell small cap index retreating as it has, combined with a cautious market in regards of past achievements of ADO, create an undervalued asset, IMO.
    I have added to my portfolio on both rallies when price retreated, what an opportunity to get into such potential so cheap.
    Larger pockets definitely at play here, IMO, as price is pushed down on low volume and then capped.

Sentiment is all important in a developing story, and it does not work in our favour momentarily, unless one wishes to accumulate further, as I do.
    So I have no issues with the status quo.

The second MTA was a strong buy signal, in my opinion, as it leads directly from our European partner facility for testing.

As for trading levels, I had expected the run to go to 2.7 cents on our last leg, as previously mentioned, so I'm a little disappointed we only reached 2.4 cents...)
    Retracement at 1.6 cent, as I see it, from where we could move to crack 3 cents on the next leg.

When people here post that share price will only move with news, I would regard such sentiment as reactive and contradicting the whole idea of investing in the market as one should look ahead at least 6 months.
    In that time frame I expect several moves upwards for the share price and would anticipate a price between 6 and 8 cents by that time, IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $1.618K 78.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1215000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 648018 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236