SGL ricegrowers limited

re: Ann: OPEN BRIEFING. SYDNEY GAS. CEO ON GR... sgl/csg has had...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: MONDAY, 8 APRIL 2019 11:00AM ##
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,234 Posts.
    re: Ann: OPEN BRIEFING. SYDNEY GAS. CEO ON GR... sgl/csg has had a lot of public image problems and have not been very progressive as a company. qgc and sgl is not a bad comparison; but it also reflects the different geographies and markets they are working in (i.e qld and nsw govts have pretty different approaches).

sgl has gone through a pretty significant reforming period and people have been waiting for a long time for the company to start getting some runs on the board. I think that you will find many of the longer term investors are cautiously optimistic, even about the new board. Once they start getting some runs on the board I think people will surge into sgl.

SF

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236