ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

My wife pretended for long time she didn't keep tabs on 88E, but she picked up on my mood on Wed, she knew what had happened, she said no stress, we are in this together, lets see this out one way or another.

I can feel the emotions of all that are heavily invested here, been a rollercoaster past few weeks

Been invested heavily in the stock is also the clutch of the problem, we don't see any red Flags when they appear, we are all too fixed on possible end result. or if we do, we fight it by every excuse in the book, that it will be all right in end.

After getting less than favourably RMS on 1st March, then few days later on the 4th getting upbeat results, we all thought it was in the bag,

but in reality that was out get out clause.......

But like others I was thrown by the comment " Data obtained by the JV from nearby successful Nanushuk well has proven comparable"

In hindsight this is poor form by Dave, I think too many would have jumped on this, or topped up on this alone, it's ambiguous and potential misleading.

Also the depths the formations was intersected at was lot lower than Horsehoe, should have been cause for concern, as now it's not exactly same formations and characteristics, not surprising mud is an issue

10 days for wire line logging was so far from industry norm, we all thought it was due to number of zones to test,

What I have got out of being invested in 88e past 4 years and watching LSE, it just consistently gives out get out of jail cards, that most never take

I've been fooled may times, and I'd thought I hade learnt the lesson, but NO.....I certainly haven't......I'm a fool that MM and institutions Love and feed from.

But one thing I will take away from all this, at least I have experienced and been exposed to reality of playing the speckie market.......so some life experience

I'm still have some on table, not a lot, lets see if Dave can pull the proverbial out of a hat.

I still have some, and I "some" confidence in him, as I have meet him few times, but he doesn't have many shareholders confidence left.....

Bugger creaming the curve now Dave......just give us LTH some return......an move on

Last edited by Wce1986: 15/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.