88E 25.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Hi Ox, I understand how you feel...I truely do as I am in the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Ox,
    I understand how you feel...I truely do as I am in the Red as well, maybe only half what you are (50K), but still it is a lot of money to me and my young family of 3 kids. Just like you I kept tipping in, pulled some out, tipped back in, but still in the red too much.

I ended up telling my wife the whole story, and it was a huge relief once it was off my chest. She knew I was heavily invested in this stock, but did not know how far under I was. Her and I have talked things out and WE decided together to stay in to see if there is some recovery. I too felt like my heart ripped out. I also had a small parcel in CFD which ripped my account to shreds and left me owing money, another lesson learnt.

After the Anns I have started looking for a 2nd job, not that I need to as I can still survive on my salary, but I want to get my money back some how, and penny stocks is not the way for me to go anymore. On here, I will only lose now if this goes to zero....gets to 4-5c I will tap out and learn my mistakes.

I agree as per my previous comments that management do not deserve their salaries or have the hide to give themselves bonuses. We the investors need to make it clear to all of them that we are not happy with management and require a change going forward, or reduce the management headcount would be a good starting point! Headcounts cost money, and if they do not perform they need to go, simple.

Ox, I have followed your commentary for a long time now, so I think quite a few of us on here feel we know you well, and there are a lot that are deep in the red like you, they just do not want to share thier failures, which I understand.

If you need to talk further, reach out on here, become a keyboard warrior and let us know you are ok, or need help. I feel like some on here are like a family, you are not alone....
    If you want to chat to some stranger in Sydney, we will find a way to connect.
    Take care mate
    Aussiewasabi aka Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.