ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    As should everyone!!! I always vote this down as they never take pay cuts or no performance shares etc when they fail us and company SP gets smashed and all money blown. They always put hand out for more. That's why I dislike so many directors who focus on themselves and very few take accountability and responsibility. Let's see where our board sit shall we.

I will post over the weekend of my breakdown of how I saw Winx, FO, 88 going forward and the changes necessary for 88 (I expect changes, certainly need a fresh set of eyes when looking at 3D etc as current team have 3 failures now) FACT!!!.

Just been way too busy haven't even read the drilling report in full yet, only the heading, so at this stage can't comment but is a big disappointment and that's like in O/G.

One think I am certainly not happy about is the communications coming from this company during the drilling period, fail, good, fail absolute BS imo as I have read heaps of progress reports during the years, none like what we have just read. Absolutely no excuse for the poor form imo. It's so obvious to me we do not have the right people and skill set in this company to make 88 a success. What will it take 4 or 5 failures before holders realise. Boards do not have a right of passage and they are accountable. Buck stops with them, period imo.

Hopefully over weekend when at work can read the AGM and drilling reports before I comment any further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.