MET 0.00% 39.0¢ mt isa metals limited

I don't think there's much doubt that yesterday's announcement...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    I don't think there's much doubt that yesterday's announcement would have pushed the price up a fair bit if released in mid February. Then punters wanted to believe that the dark days were finally behind us. However, I don't think too many believe that with any conviction now. No one's sure if the US is firmly on the road to recovery, debt issues in the Euro zone have raised their heads again, and people also worry about the solidity of the Chinese growth story. Today I get the impression there are a few MET holders feeling inclined to sell on the back of yesterday's rise, but unsure and holding off until someone else leads the charge. After last week's good gains in the US and Europe the odds must favour a fall this week and I'd say that's what's holding the market back generally today. I'm sure everyone is as fed up with the doldrums as I am but perhaps we'll have to get used to it for some time to come yet. For us it's especially hard since MET will in all probability release several sets of excellent assay results over the next couple of months that will likely not have the effect on the SP they deserve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MET (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.