CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 17,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Looks good to me.

Even though they are only rock chip samples, they are high grade and I would see this as proof that the Company is homing in on the correct targets for the upcoming drilling campaign.

It certainly looks like the Company is taking a methodical approach to planning their progressive exploration.

Fingers crossed!

9 August 2017
    ASX ANNOUNCEMENT
    LARGE SPODUMENE CRYSTALS IDENTIFIED IN OUTCROP AT ATOMIC THREE
    HIGHLIGHTS
    Follow-up detailed mapping at Bravo Cluster and Charlie Pegmatite has identified a zone of large spodumene crystals in outcrop and further refined the geological map of the area
    New rock chip samples returned up to 3.40% Li2O, confirming the spodumene occurrence and providing
    an indication of grade potential
    Drill planning and POW preparation progressing, to expand this potential high-grade lithium occurrence at depth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236