CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 746
    re: Ann: Mosaic Oil Receives Proposal to Acqu... we should keep in mind:
    - AGL says "offer" of 15c is "final" - BUT previous examples (eg AMP) have shown that "final" does not mean "final"
    - pre-bid agreements allow those s/h to accept a competing higher bid
    - therefore AGL has NOT locked up that 12.8%
    - AGL or another predator may well have purchased the almost 50m traded tday
    - AGL can go to 19.9% if they choose to
    - AGL wants a Scheme so it can get 90%
    - AGL wants and needs approval of Board

- AGL has put big pressure on MOS Board and wants recommendation by 14 July !!!

That time frame is very tight, so to me thats says that AGL wants quick acceptance as it knows Offer is low and cheap.

I hope MOS Board is smart enough to negotiate a higher price in order to get the Board's recommendation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236