ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 392 Posts.
    re: Ann: Mosaic Board Unanimously Recommends ... Hi Wes, I think it just means the "For Sale" signs are out.

I would have preferred a better bid myself, though if this is all the company is worth then the market should value it as such or someone bid something better. Still have two weeks for a better offer.

The thing S/h's need to decide is if that is what the assets of MOS are worth, then take the money and run. If however you think the assets were sold too cheap, then take the AGK shares and get the return from the increase in their value. The other issue is the tax payable on selling as opposed to taking scrip. I am not an accountant, only highlighting the possibilities, so I am not offering advice on this.

All the best and hope for a better offer, Mop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236