MOO 0.00% 0.2¢ monto minerals ltd

I called MOO and I called Fostock. The shortfall was a done deal...

1. 3,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I called MOO and I called Fostock. The shortfall was a done deal before the release of the deal. So all shortfall has been done. MOO gets its full amount from the CR and some sophisticated trader/s friends with Fostock got the rest. So we never had a look in for any top up. I was ready to get a 10 + mill if was available. So my comment to the guy at Foster was I hope your guys don't sell out at .002 to make 100% straight up. His comment was something along the lines of it should hold up. HMMM In other words we now will have bought Share root and all will go ahead. This a great news. The big sell out of the ex director was an unknown and his choice alone. My previous post about this may have some weight. I think once the dust settles in a week or so we will see the sp climb and being patient will be the name of the game. GLTA
    BTW a sneaky 1.6 buck trade to takes us down a pip. WTF
    Last edited by Morebulllessbear: 17/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236