ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 17,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I trust ya chest was puffed out when you posted that.

I never suggested that Iluka would want to buy SER out, however where and by whom do you think WA cable sands sold their product to in their infancy ?
    WA cable sands became Bemax Resources , who in turn were bought by the Saudis , Cristal Global, see Cristal Australia.

Cristal Global Acquires Gwindinup North in 2008
    In 2008 Bemax was acquired by Saudi Arabian company, Cristal Global, through its wholly owned Australian subsidiary, Cristal Australia Pty Ltd. Cristal Mining Australia Limited, the owner of the Gwindinup North mine is in turn a wholly owned subsidiary of Cristal Australia. Cristal Mining Australia is engaged in the mining, processing and sale of mineral sands in the Murray Basin Region of Eastern Australia as well as that at Gwindinup North.

The Gwindinup North sand mine produces ilmenite, rutile, leucoxene and zircon non magnetic minerals that it separates from other materials at its own Bunbury Mineral Separation Plant. It also toll treats material from other miners at its Bunbury Plant.

http://mininglink.com.au/site/gwindinup-north[/BCOLOR]

By my count , I have provided three possible third party opportunities ,for SER to toll their " smallish " mineral sands deposits, how many have you coughed up with?

It must be a bitch been of such negative disposition .

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $14.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $50.90K 2.428M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 863907 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1146521 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236