ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 67 Posts.
    Hi guys,

On fairly conservative assumptions, I think WRR could generate NPAT of $1m in FY15, placing it on roughly 5x.

Key drivers include:

>$5m of incremental sales ($4m of iridiumGo sales,$1.8m of Satphone shop) in addition to core business
    Increasing sales from new regions such as Russia
    AUD depreciation, with 70-75% of gross profit in USD and the majority of opex in AUD
    Interest costs reduced to close to zero from $0.4m in FY14
    Lower development expenditure relative to the significant investment over the last 2 years, bodes well for strong free cash generation

Does anyone else have a view on Fy15 profitability?

I think WRR is far too cheap based on its international sales, strengthened balance sheet and earnings potential with Iridium Go.
    Last edited by The 8th Wonder: 16/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236