PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Up to $10 guaranteed. Final chance to load up before the insto's...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Up to $10 guaranteed. Final chance to load up before the insto's that are accumulating press the button.

Bunsen burners in hospitals and airplanes it is guaranteed I work in the industry. It will stop disease in it's TRACKS!

I hope they are speaking to musk to get some Bunsen burners launched into space to clean the UNIVERSE or all the free radicals. This will go to the moon and then jupiter and also maybe trans neptunian objects. Who knows how far this could go.

All I know if I love Keanu Reeves and everything he does. Not that out fearless leader has been banned and all that is left is the broker related pumpers I cannot wait to make a million dollars here with real progress. Boeing has already approved naked flames on their 737 MAX's and I hear Pakistan understands that smallbox can be eradicated by having bunsen burners in their hospitals.

I trust in our fearless leader that didn't load up his small accounts before making a ridiculous offer for our stock because he is a BILLIONAIRE and ultimately trustworthy because of said fact. Instos are awiating for a pullback here, I have loaded up and will buy more if it dips.

Plasma is needed by the masses it is a new technology that nobody has ever heard of before and revolutionary just trust me I am a billionaire as well.

I am rating this a BUY with a price target of $74.50 it will be taken out by a major regardless garanteeeeed. I would bet my MotoGP champtionshuip cups on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.