WRR 0.00% 16.0¢ world reach limited

Fumoy, I agree with what you say comparing the pricing between...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 311 Posts.
    Fumoy,
    I agree with what you say comparing the pricing between isathub and irridium Go, on a limited plan version, that makes sense. But what isathub does not offer is an unlimited plan. How far are you going to with 25mb? Not even 10minutes connected with a laptop and you will have chewed through it. Increase the plan to 2.5gb which seems a reasonable amount of data for a month and you are at 7000$ per month.
    Even if the irridium is slow, for 130$ a month, i can make unlimited calls, check my emails anytime not worrying if somebody sent me a big attachment (you only know about it once you receive it, or go through all your data allowance and connection stops before it finished downloading...). I won't be able to browse the internet but that's not what it's made for, but will be able to download weather charts/grib files which is what you want at sea.
    For those reasons i would pick the irridium go anytime on an unlimited plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236