CAP 2.27% 4.3¢ carpentaria resources ltd

re: Ann: Maiden Indicated Resource for Hawson... If the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    re: Ann: Maiden Indicated Resource for Hawson... If the Bankruptcy petition filed in Hong Kong against Dejin Resources is successful and the company is wound up, we are back to the same position as we were with BMG.... being having a J/V partner that is not financially capable of meeting their obligations.

I hope to see CAP management on the front foot over this. If the situation does develop, what will that the financial implications impact on the J/V with Pure Metals be?

I do not want to see any more extensions or no re-negotiations with Pure Metals. We have done that in the past.

We need to find a stable and financially capable J/V partner. IMO, one of the main reasons we find ourselves in the position we are in today (share price wise) is to do with CAP's inability to find a secure, a reputable, and stable J/V partner.

I would like to see announcement from CAP management, reassuring CAP shareholders that all payments required from Pure Metals are up to date, what expenditure has been made recently (as per the J/V agreement) and what options we have if our J/V partner is no longer able to meet their obligations under the J/V.

Will be while till the petition is heard, not due for hearing to 11th June 2014, link:

http://www.4-traders.com/DEJIN-RESOURCES-GROUP-COM-6170849/news/Dejin-Resources--Res-receives-winding-up-petition-by-CN-holder-18206544/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.