MTU 0.00% $12.17 m2 group ltd

I'm not too concerned by the debt and reduced ROE. They made...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 28 Posts.
    I'm not too concerned by the debt and reduced ROE. They made several giant acquisitions this last year and it was to be expected. I think if they went out and made several more this year I would be concerned but they have good margins and strong cash flows which should be used to pay down the debt over the next FY (comments from management indicates this will be the case).

MTU has some of the biggest price movements of any stock in my portfolio, and it's been this way since I was in at just under $3. Just after I bought Vaughan Bowen sold some stock and everyone panicked and it dropped ~20% - now look at it!

I wouldnt be surprised to see this down around $6 tomorrow but then in 2-3 months back to $7.50.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236