I wouldn't say that's likely either.Basically you add AAG's...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,890 Posts.
    I wouldn't say that's likely either.

Basically you add AAG's issued capital to WGR's issued capital AND you add the assets of both company's together too. So it will be 3m ounces with 400-odd million shares on issue. About 140 shares an ounce compared to 100 shares an ounce currently.

WGR are getting the better deal here if it goes through as they have lower cash levels, a project less advanced (by their own admission) and less gold reserves and resource. It will be interesting to hear what OUR board has to say on the matter as it's blatantly obvious AAG don't need WGR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236