ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    So CAB is now taking less than 5% of the transaction fee (5% less $20) so you see where I'm coming from I hope - so when do other providers of credit/debit facilities demand the same deal ??

A fair amount of card transactions in taxis are between $10 and $20 - so CAB has been forced to give away from .5% down to .25% to other providers - and, (despite the Fairfax press) there is no longer a need for taxis to now carry the Cabcharge "hardwired" terminal in the vehicle, this will enable an increase in drivers to carry there own mobile data/terminal with payments credited outside the CAB system.

I think CAB is in the right direction in looking for opportunities outside the taxi industry as they have stated previously.

As a footnote the intended inquiry into the taxi industry and its viability announced by the NSW Govt. today will probably see CAB and the industry change in a huge way with "ride sharing" at half the cost of present day taxis with similar levels of protection for customers becoming acceptable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236