Associates buying on market and tipping into a takeover bid is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Associates buying on market and tipping into a takeover bid is something I'm specifically going to ring ASIC and ask about tomorrow.

If ASIC aren't watching all this after the numerous complaints, they would have to be the biggest idiots going!

I agree with what you are saying Gringo, it is tempting to break even or take a minor loss than accept a WNI crappy script offer....but then again...I think that's been their plan all along.
    Make $3 look appealing, which it really isn't from our point of view.

Hope they get stuck at 78%!

Problem is, they hold most of the shares and I have no faith at all that they wouldn't use them to manipulate the share price till they get the number they want.
    I mean clearly no one is watching what they are doing and there is no transparency in our market place :/

I'll hold thanks and be that thorn in their side because the current offer and share price is ridiculously cheap all things considered.

Dcrowe, Mozart...well said guys!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236