SMI 4.13% $2.32 santana minerals limited

They do need to watch their finances , guessing they still have...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 23,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    They do need to watch their finances , guessing they still have $3M in option fees if they wanted to own Cuitaboca before the cut off date or then do they lose their right to own it , do they think Chile will be saviour to bring in early cash to pay off Cuitaboca or are they walking away from Cuitaboca too concentrate of Chile ?
    The security issue with the Sinaloa Cartel next door in Mexico would be enough for me to give it a miss .
    SO who is Terry Kahler who owns around 12% of the float according to the last Annual report ?
    Lots of questions , they see to know how to get good ground , but seem to not look hard enough at the externalities ie security, roading , financing ,
    The Becker Chile project does look good though from infrastructure perspective -maybe they have learnt their lessons from the past .
    One of the things I liked about Mexico is their trenching there , who are they not going to do that in Chile to get an idea of the dip of the lodes given there seems to be surface expression and the dip would make working out the best asimeth and angle to drill at to be at near right angles ?
    There is something about the Managing directors attitude that I like even if he is a lawyer by profession and not a mining engineer , he just seems sensible .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.32
Change
-0.100(4.13%)
Mkt cap ! $449.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.46 $2.46 $2.30 $3.743M 1.541M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 $2.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.38 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236