XST 0.00% 0.9¢ xstate resources limited

See underline below, so we can summons the 3 to court to examine...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    See underline below, so we can summons the 3 to court to examine their assets available for seizure.... nice, I doubt these characters would want all their assets and business interested put under the microscope in the high court... I think a settlement is immenient unless for somereason they don't have the cash or assets in Singers to cover it

Enforcement of a local judgment

mce-anchormce-anchor
    24. What are the procedures to enforce a local judgment in the local courts?
    mce-anchor
    The procedures to enforce a local judgment in Singapore are:
    • Writs of execution. These include writs of seizure and sale of movable and immovable property, writs of delivery and writs of distress. These writs authorise the bailiffs of the Supreme Court to enforce the unsatisfied judgment. Before executing a writ of seizure and sale, the judgment creditor can apply (by summons) for the judgment debtor to be examined on oath in order to determine what assets are available for use to satisfy the judgment debt.
    • Garnishee proceedings. There must be a debt due or accruing to the judgment debtor by a third party garnishee. When the judgment creditor garnishes the debt, the garnishee must pay the money to him instead of the judgment debtor.
    • Appointment of a receiver. The receiver will receive funds that are due to the judgment debtor and will hold these funds for the benefit of the judgment creditor.
    • Committal proceedings. Where the judgment or order is to do or abstain from doing an act, the judgment can be enforced by an order of committal, with the leave of court.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.