XST 0.00% 0.9¢ xstate resources limited

happy to be proven wrong i was remembering an old announcement...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    happy to be proven wrong i was remembering an old announcement which stated we were in receipt of a large amount of cash that i thought one person had paid up and we were waiting on the clearing of the other 3, but yes, on closer inspection it seems you are right.

 Sanston has advised Xstate that the investors have remitted gross funds of approximately A$19.3m (US$14.5m) under their Unconditional Binding Subscription Agreements.
     Sanston has advised that whilst there continue to be further delays with the transfer of the balance of the subscription amount, additional funds are expected to be remitted in the coming weeks.
     Xstate advises the Vendor of the Los Angeles (“LA”) Basin assets understands these delays are beyond the Company’s control and has provided additional time under the Purchase and Sales Agreement (“PSA”) for Xstate to meet financial close.
     As previously announced, Xstate had entered into Binding Subscription Agreements A$25m at 3.8 cents per share to fund the Company’s Los Angeles Basin acquisition

my bad...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.893M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
XST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236