XST 0.00% 0.9¢ xstate resources limited

easy, perhaps, but ill advised, as the consequences are pretty...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    easy, perhaps, but ill advised, as the consequences are pretty severe.

you could argue its easier to rob a bank and make a easy 300k than work solid and save that over how many years that would take.. but its ill advised and carries massive risks and consequences..

my optimism is based on the logic that those two high wealth businessmen are going to at some stage realise the avalanche coming their way needs to be addressed... or they get wiped out..

if this was a company to company judgement you would be very pessimistic, but when your an high wealth individual and based in singapore for all the benifits it offers you tax wise, and your business affairs are all tied in that country, your real estate holdings and wealth is tied into that country, it sounds to you perhaps its easy to up camp and go, but in reality, the other jurisdictions in the region are not as nice and comfortable as singapore.. and business reputations are paramount.. my optimism revolves around my belief these guys have no intention of fleeing the island paradise that singapore offers.. just all imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.