ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

re: Ann: iSonea Investor Update Presentation ... gsmi, i don't...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    re: Ann: iSonea Investor Update Presentation ...

gsmi,

i don't think there's a lot more to say to what they've already said they have a timeline for submission and approval. that may have slipped somewhat, but at this stage that's hardly surprising or material. Rather it's to be expected and the news will no doubt be issued when the file and await the 90 day response.

Departure of Thomas had a fishy smell around it however and i think this is why they've been marked down. Last ASX query said nothing to report as to share price drop so we accept that that's the case ... they face some pretty heavy penalties if they have news and havent released it. This is a global product in any case so i see no problems in rolling out first where the hurdles to market are lower.

Bear in mind that this past six weeks has been holiday time for most people so little liklihood of much progress in share price or behind the scenes. I think the longer term vision is intact and the newsflow will again start in earnest from next week. They have some ground to make up. I think .45-.50 is the range we will be in as we head to expiry of options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236