ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

re: Ann: iSonea Investor Update Presentation ... Blokes, I don't...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: iSonea Investor Update Presentation ... Blokes, I don't have a problem with MT leaving per se, just that he was an excellent communicator with a clear vision, which is what I bought into. I also don't have a problem with low initial revenues; all learning, distribution is in discussion and I think they have a roadmap for that.

But as investors, i.e, the target audience for the update, the FDA submission is clearly a material issue. No dates, no advice, no indication on progress in the strategy for their biggest potential market. Should we even still care about America, or have we given up and refocused to the UK now? With the difficulties around FDA, that may actually make sense, but as an owner I feel I'm owed some explanation. I mean seriously, is no one else concerned about this?

I wrote to Jerry some time back re: round 2, 510k submission for sonosentery OTC application - nothing back. And nothing in the investor update. Pretty underwhelming start IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236