ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

re: Ann: iSonea Investor Update Presentation ... Please don't...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    re: Ann: iSonea Investor Update Presentation ... Please don't take any offence Blokes as I respect your loyalty and understanding of the quirks and foibles of this great company I once invested $1.5m into and helped see the SP rise from 1c to 27.5c……….well ahead of it's time in a RESOURCES bull market.

I still have a decent position along with my investor group but am totally bemused as to why 2 insiders (like MT and Dr SW) would leave such a great company with such great potential. The sell down from MT is smelly at best and his new ventures smack of nepotistic behaviour. Check out MT's Linked In site to see what I mean, his new venture is where he is piling in all his ISN dollars……he was a Navy Seal, so no surprise to see this stealth plundering of our company and it's intel.

BM, has a very low average entry point so the stock being at these low levels means nought to a bloke who has more than you and I can count to.

Would love your thoughts on these observations as you are truly the most learned of this stocks history…..with respect ;)

Please DYOR

Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236