ISD 6.67% 9.8¢ isentia group limited

I am not an investor. I work in the sector and i keep tabs on...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I am not an investor. I work in the sector and i keep tabs on all the companies in the sector. I am interested in isentia's stock price and financials because it impacts the competitive environment, the most important of which will be when and how Cision enters the market. So I follow this thread and occasionally I can't help myself and offer up some insight into how the market actually operates. I kinda figured an investment forum would take interest in that level of commentary but a lot of you guys simply want to be cheer leaders. Anyway so be it, knock yourselves out amd buy up!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236