ISD 6.67% 9.8¢ isentia group limited

I'm disappointed :(, they still have over 2 million of tax...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I'm disappointed , they still have over 2 million of tax refunds on their balance sheet and writing down goodwill isn't great, I had a look at the notes and a lot of is related to loss of customer and computer software writedowns which they believe will impact future cashflow. 

I guess there is some positives such as operating cashflow of over 8 million and over 2 million in tax refund along with copyright costs which appear to be a positive but the balance sheet is looking a little bit stretched and because of contingent liabilities they had to pay this meant debt didn't get reduced much. 

I think we may may see a slight decline in share price today not good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236