CAP 2.27% 4.3¢ carpentaria resources ltd

Thanks hotrock and shareholder...appreciate your posts. You both...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 392 Posts.
    Thanks hotrock and shareholder...appreciate your posts. You both put good consideration into what you write.

Yes there are many hurdles. What large project does not have them? I guess that's why the share price is 30 odd cents rather than $xx ! I don't want to put up any particular number.
    If CAP gets a VERY large gorilla backing it what would be the price? I think neither CAP nor ASI are totally foolish and both are very aware of the money required to get this project up and running. IMO in a step by step process, other than getting involved with Hillam in the first plac, it is so far so good. Process in the Courts indicates that the Hillam debacle is about to get settled then everyone will be able to get on with the work necessary.

CAP doesn't rip off its shareholders indeed quite the contrary. It doesn't need funds. So this presentation has not been put out to set shareholders up for another capital raising and a few million commission to go to Directors as 'consulting fees'.
    (Shareholder and i are very familiar with that process in another entity we were both invested in.)
    So for a bit of a speculative stock I've been happy to invest a little of my hard earned money in what looks like a pretty good team of people.

As far as ASI goes they have just spent millions in court costs over what is, when it is all boiled down, an issue of principle and honesty. So that should tell shareholders of CAP that they are an honest group as well.

So I guess I'm looking at something that has potential to be a super project with some good honest people doing their very best to bring it to fruition. I'm prepared to place a small bet on that despite the hurdles.

One last thing! Hillam can slag off at us and make all the wild accusations he likes. None of it is true in any way.
    How can one have inside information on a matter that is before a judge?
    Also, our original holding in CAP was twice what was posted on this forum. Somebody screwed up when they tried that one on. We were already reasonable holders of CAP. Buying more while they were cheap, and the court would resolve the matter either in favour of Hillam or ASI, was just sensible. Any outcome would surely mean a rise in CAP's price. One HAS to assume that Hillam had financial backing lined up as an alternative to ASI in order to cover his court costs, make the payment to CAP, and progress the project. So what was there to lose? John?

That said, our position is that, all shareholders can only be grateful that it now seems as if the matter will fall in favour of ASI.
    We shifted what was left of our investment in CCC, after being ripped off and lied to in every way by CCC management, and invested in a company with good honest management, a track record of looking after shareholders' interest rather than their own, and some potentially very good projects.

That's why we have a holding in CAP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.