IFL 1.13% $2.62 insignia financial ltd

My take on it - I sold 40% of my shares just after the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    My take on it - I sold 40% of my shares just after the proverbial hit the fan. I couldn't decide, in fact still haven't decided, what to do with the remainder. There are so many issues, none of which will be resolved quickly, so my process forces me to consider these issues, make a call on how they will fall, and then, I may be ready to make a call.

Will Chris Kelaher get his old job back - NO

Will the ANZ deal be completed - NO - with the eyes of the business world and the boys at the RC watching every bank move being made, it's hard to see a trustee handing his clients over to a group of guys under investigation.

Will the FUM flow be reduced because of the publicity - YES

Is there likely to be any shareholder class action - can't tell but there may be

How important is Chris Kelaher to this business - VERY

Will the RC bring about change that doesn't support the current business model - they may

Is the underlying business still a good one - YES but if they don't have Chris Kelaher …...

So, there you go, not sure but I'll HOLD for the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IFL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.62
Change
-0.030(1.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.703B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.65 $2.67 $2.59 $2.404M 918.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5853 $2.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.62 12998 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IFL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236