AGS 0.00% 17.0¢ alliance resources limited

I believe in the end game with AGS based on the resource etc ......

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I believe in the end game with AGS based on the resource etc ... but very poor announcement!
    Lazy IMO.
    $3m cash indicated as at 31 Dec 18 (especially highlighted at end of announcement) ... yet no mention that as a minimum it is minus $1.5m paid to TYX and the current drill campaign to be paid which could at least be estimated (of which no mention in this announcement how this is proceeding at the moment and when assays expected). Why not take this opportunity to give shareholders some comfort in this important information.
    These are large amounts not small and should be included in this announcement to give a better idea of cash position not have to wait for Qrtly.
    It is okay to a degree for existing holders that have been following even though it is still frustrating ... but so confusing for new and potential holders. To much guess work and reviewing of past information required to keep up with these sorts of announcements and doesn't IMO create a feeling of transparency.
    No mention at all if there is going to be any specific distribution to the Graphite project.
    To much guess work....frustrating, especially with a company that has so much potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.