You are quite correct Spec in one of my many contacts with the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    You are quite correct Spec in one of my many contacts with the company, back almost 3-4 years ago, the Co said exactly that - that they had taken measure or will take measures to ward off such T/O attempts by raiders while they were vulnerable.

The trouble is I keep hearing it - so my question is what is it that all these non company types, who have never made anything or run anything in their lives, know that all the company types don't?? Surely there must be a lot of incompetence out there amongst the boards. Why aren't you taking over DLS I hear the HC coterie of know it alls screaming from the roof tops?? What fools you all are for not doing the business.

Instead they are screaming it here on HC - best not waste the energy and write to their local friendly company Chairman / CEO who might give a damn and show them the error of their ways.

Point is Spec it's being touted nearly every month for the last few years and still nothing. I guess by the law of averages they will be right one day.

On the other matter re AQO yes again quite correct DLS seem to know what is going on in the CB play ground and as I said we had a good unsolicited second opinion on it.

Cheers
    BW
    Last edited by barneyw: spelling 11/06/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236