All good points gentlemen. I very much agree with mOngy, DLS...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 664
    All good points gentlemen. I very much agree with mOngy, DLS have shown they can ferret out good value in what is left in the Cooper Basin. Either way they come out of this with a good asset addition, or a small amount of cash and the market knows that PEL 101 and PEL 182 are worth much much more than what they paid when they bought ACER.

Barney, while agree that DLS has not received a T/O offer yet, it was not long ago that they rushed through a number of deals with Santos... which IMHO, was to fend off a T/O offer from Beach. The list of qualities you mention about DLS are exactly the reason that it is a target. Of course, only time will tell.

Looking forward to hearing that Flax is being brought into production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236