m0ngy You have made a statement you have not argued anything?...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    m0ngy

You have made a statement you have not argued anything?

Why is DLS a T/O target?

Who is going to T/O DLS?

What is the likely price or valuation?

From my point of view everyone who talks about T/O is just wishful thinking typically greedy make a quick buck come what may.

My argument against this notion of DLS being a T/O is quite simple, excellent management, way undervalued at 7 times earnings, growing portfolio and making acquisitions not being acquired. Plus the fact it is quite tightly held by people who know its true value.

The T/O talk is being going on long enough it's now time to put up or shutup for those who intend to fork out the 1.5 billion ++ it's going to take to do the deal.

The bid for AQO is not yet finalised and DLS still has 5 days to counter the bid or at least match it which I think is all it will have to do to get the nod from the board.

Anyway time to see how this plays out, one thing for sure it will play out quicker than any T/O bid is ever likely to come for DLS. As I said we now have a second opinion on AQO so let's see how this works out.

Cheers
    BW
    Last edited by barneyw: Not playing nice with iPad - needed to finish 10/06/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236