EXC 0.00% 4.3¢ exterra resources limited

And as I am positive that you would know, not all circa 5 cent...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,957 Posts.
    And as I am positive that you would know, not all circa 5 cent lithium stocks are the same.

SYA's 4.7 cents = 26 million MC+
    ADV's 4.5 cents = 30 million MC+
    EXC's 4.9 cents = 11.6 million MC - and we have the GOLD and the cash in bank.

The last CR did not attract those investors for a half a bag rerate. More likely a multiple bag rerate. When you compare apples with apples its not difficult to see what is likely to happen. Now that I've told the same story in 6 different ways I will be quiet and let it happen as it happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236