AQO 0.00% 27.5¢ ambassador oil and gas limited

re: Ann: Heads of Agreement - $50 million far... Yes v...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    re: Ann: Heads of Agreement - $50 million far... Yes v disappointing ATM. But glad I didn't sell when the share price dipped to .135 a few weeks ago and I am not wandering towards the windows of the high-rise now.

The quality of the board tells me that Magnum are very serious and that a deal will be done shortly. It will have to be shortly (within a month or so) or the options wont get exercised and there wont be enough time to do all that 3D seismic (which will take about 10 months I hear).

What does AQO do, announce the proposed scenario now, given that shareholders have been waiting so long, or wait till the deal is fully completed before announcing?

Not looking to be an apologist for the company, just trying to get my bearings as I buckle in for another month or two.

Good luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236