[_REQUEST_ACCESS_TIME] => 1727692143.333
            [_VALID] => Array
                (
                    [Zend\Session\Validator\Id] => hq6bfen2osmpvr7kb4uj83jt8g
                )

)

)
-----------------------
ORION MINERALS LTD (ASX:ORN) - Ann: Hannam & Partners Issue Research Report, 32874193, page-17 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum
ORN 6.25% 1.7¢ orion minerals ltd

Hi Plimsoll Regarding mining risks in SA, Vedanta as a large...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi Plimsoll
    Regarding mining risks in SA, Vedanta as a large shareholder of Anglo american has requested the Anglo board not to sell any more mines in SA...
    The mining charter is being reviewed with Gwede Mantashe at the Helm and the Government focus under Cyril Ramaphosa is to be investment friendly as we try and turn our economy around.
    The fact that under previous President Jacob Zuma Orion still managed to get this far without any political roadblocks to where they consider "SA`s Prieskas" their flagship project speaks volumes as to their management teams conduct and direction they are taking...goes to show they are either very confident or foolhardy in persisting. even selling off "Conors Arc", if that doesnt show commitment I don`t know what will.
    As a South african resident I am hopeful and confidence is no longer waning, go Cyril!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.