ORN 0.00% 1.6¢ orion minerals ltd

IMHO you hit the nail on the head and it is why the SP is not...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    IMHO you hit the nail on the head and it is why the SP is not going anywhere. You cannot truly/fully understand the "state" of this country when you do not live here. In public transport and in the office the topic of discussion over here is land claims and white supremacy. In the neighborhood my in-laws are living in people are sub-dividing and selling half of their land in fear of this being handed over to someone else for no compensation in future.

I work in one of the big four banks and I have shared the company details with many co-workers/investors. And if you just listen to the comments all you hear is "Wow, the potential of this is amazing etc etc" AND THEN "Oh no but is in South Africa" ... We are saying this in our own country :-(

IMO the company should place more emphasis in their communication on the BEE deal and the work they will be doing in the community etc, it is how things work over here. I am scared that ORN will be seen as a company that are coming to take our "land and money".

Lastly, the new South African mining charter will be released soon, hopefully that will bring some good news!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.