GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Hi @bitoy, If you read my posts (and especially my last post)...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 539
    Hi @bitoy,

If you read my posts (and especially my last post) you will see it directly quotes the half yearly report.

The auditors have essentially stated that the operating cash flows indicate a material uncertainty that may cast significant doubt about the Consolidated Entity’s ability to continue as a going concern, should the Consolidated Entity be unsuccessful in completing the required funding, finalising offtake finance, and commencing production.

I am not the auditor and have not said this. I am, however, merely pointing this out.

As I have said before there is no advantage for me downplaying GMC. The more everyone wins, the more money to be reinvested, right?

Having been a shareholder (as you point out) I remember feeling extremely betrayed by those announcements that continued to state that funding from Pak Marthen was imminent, only for it not to be. That resulted in me losing capital.

I now see GMC often stating that DSO is imminent. Deja vu?

I feel for the shareholders and understand their frustrations. As was the case with Pak Marthen, each passing day reduces the likelihood of occurrence (especially given all this debt that GMC have now racked up).

So I hope for DSO, but I do not think it is likely unfortunately.

Good luck mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.