PM1 0.00% 1.4¢ pure minerals limited

Re: the bulk sample I believe that Downie is in NC...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61

Re: the bulk sample I believe that Downie is in NC currentlyselecting the ore to be used in the bulk sample. Will be a busy time for the QPMguys, they are presenting in the asia pacific battery metals conference nextweek. Believe the story needs to be heard and marketed a bit more which I believethey, QPM and PM1, are looking to do in the next few weeks.

I’ve been trying to get my hands on a report about theconversion from Greenvale or to Imported ore for Yabulu. I finally managed toget it from AusIMM and have attached it here. Note that Yabulu still used really old tech to process. Note the better performance allaround with the imported ore. Most notably nickel and cobalt output increasedconsiderably (by virtue of higher grade) and would have been more were it not for plant constraints. Interms of the economics of the importation then vs now it is even more favourablenow with sulphates plus the ability to produce and sell haematite as a buyproduct. Al2O3 in HPA form is also potentially a bigger revenue generator thancobalt. All of these just went into the tailings dam at Yabulu previously.

There have been a few people who questioned whether ore atthose grades for the limonite is possible, considering a lot of ASX investorsare use to seeing Ni grades at 1% or lower and cobalt at 0.1% or lower, muchlower than the aniticipated 1.6% Ni, 0.18% Co. It should be noted that Cobaltcontent will be higher than the ore chosen for Yabulu. Yabulu chose ore such asto limit the Fe and MG. The DNi process selectively extracts them and hence canreach for greater Co and Fe, which are byproducs.

5-94_Reid J G_281 (3).pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236