PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

I'm one of them..have a shiteload in my super..and yes “It takes...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I'm one of them..have a shiteload in my super..and yes “It takes courage to be a pig,” is Stanley Druckenmiller’s motto. He has a yellow porcelain pig named Jerome sitting on his desk to remind him of this.
    Druckenmiller is one of the best currency traders of all time but a lot of people probably have no idea who he is. His net worth as of March 2013 is 2.8 billion dollars. Forbes has Stanley Druckenmiller listed as the 168th richest person in America. He has a fleet of over 12 different vehicles that are kept at his home at Southampton. He owns a multi-million dollar business jet, a Bombardier Global Express BD-700.From 1988 to 2000, he managed money for George Soros as the lead portfolio manager for the Quantum Fund.His most infamous trade is his bet against the Pound in 1992. While most people credit the trade to Soros, the actual idea came from Druckenmiller,  Soros only encouraged him to take a bigger position.

That's me ..I'm all in, and a unashamed true believer.. I'm up to my neck for the long haul ...and I sleep very well at night ..  GLTA..DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.078M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
PO3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236