ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2614
    I have no issues with anyone down ramping, but please can we keep it civil. I find down ramping makes me go back and check all my assumptions and have changed my mind on some stocks in the past.

Nothing I've read so far will change my mind, but we do all have to acknowledge that despite how good the half yearly report sounded, compared to back at the AGM, things are taking longer than expected, hence the softer share price over the last 6 weeks.

We are still in negotiations and testing, nothing has changed. We have added a name to help with marketing, but until there are some results/firm contracts to start sales, I'm not expecting miracles in the SP.

Do we have enough money to continue (Oh woe is us $1.5m outflow for the half year )
    Answer YES!! There is still $8.6m in the kitty, enough for a couple of years at the current spend with no revenue!
    Do I expect further cap raises?? Yes I do when they have to fit out the factory with manufacturing equipment, but my suspicion is at much higher prices than now. It will only come after there are orders.

IMHO any orders/contracts to license FRG will have a great positive effect on the SP, that is why we are hear and are waiting for, no matter how long it takes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.078M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
PO3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236